Mrs. Angela Gress’s High School art class went to Painting with a Twist in Greenville on Tuesday. More »
Click on the link below to provide input on the 8 areas in the District of Innovation Plan
- 2016-17 School Calendar (PDF)
- 2015-2016 Enrollment Packet for Jr High and High School
- 2015-2016 Enrollment Packet for Elementary
- 2016-2017 Code of Conduct
- 2016-17 Student Handbook
- Parental Involvement CONNECTION newsletter (in English and Spanish)
All new students will need to bring the following to register for school:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Guardian's Driver's License
- Proof of Residence (such as a utility bill or tax statement
These 5th grade girls got to go eat at the Chinese buffet as a reward for earning 100+ AR points. Way to go, girls!
The individual Spring Pictures will be treated the same as last year. You will receive a package of the actual Spring pictures (these are not proofs). These are not free. Please read the instructions on the envelope on how to
IMPORTANT SCHOOL NEWS! *Wednesday, February 22 school will dismiss at noon for the MG International Livestock Show and MG High School Invitational UIL meet. *Friday, February 24 (all day) is a student holiday.
Kindergarten and 1st grade celebrated the 100th Day of School on Monday by dressing up as if they were 100 years old.