Note: As of August 30th there will be a weekly menu posted instead of the usual monthly menu due to limited and inconstant availability of certain food items.
Weekly Menu (PDF)
|ENTREE WITHOUT TRAY: $2.00|
Three Easy Ways to Pay for Meals
- Pay the cashier by cash or check in the lunch line
- Meals may be pre-paid in either the Elementary or High School Office between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- You can also pay online though EZPay. With EZPay you can:
- See the balance in your child’s account
- Add funds to your child’s account online using a credit or debit card
- Set a low balance email notification
- See past payment transactions
- View recent meal charges,
Note you will need your child’s student ID number to add them to your EZPay account after you register for the service.
Parents can also register for the FreedomCafe Parent Portal to:
- Monitor daily meal transactions
- Allow ala cart purchases
- Specify dietary notes such as food allergies
National School Breakfast & Lunch Program Letter & Application
Nutrition for Kids
Check out these Educational Websites about nutrition (for Kids):
Student Wellness Policy/Wellness Plan (All Grade Levels)
Miller Grove ISD is committed to encouraging healthy students and therefore has developed a board-adopted wellness policy at FFA (LOCAL), FFA (LEGAL) and CO (LEGAL) and corresponding plans and procedures to implement the policy. You are encouraged to contact the campus principal with questions about the content or implementation of the district’s wellness policy and plan.