The Miller Grove Independent School District is offering for sale one (1) Portable Building, which is surplus personal property of MGISD and is located at 7819 FM 275 South Cumby, Texas.
- Offers must be submitted in a sealed envelope and must be received at the Miller Grove ISD Administration Office, 7819 FM 275 South, Cumby, Texas 75433 on or before 4:00 p.m., Friday, September 4, 2020.
BID PACKETS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE AND TIME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Bids may be personally delivered, sent by U.S. Postal Service, Federal Express or by other express delivery. FAXED PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. To be considered, responses must be received at the above address no later than the date and time indicated above. MILLER GROVE ISD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NEGLECT, ERROR, OR OTHER FAILURE OF THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE OR AN EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE TO DELIVER A SUBMISSION BY THE DEADLINE OR TO A LOCATION OTHER THAN THE OFFICE ADDRESS ABOVE. OFFERORS ASSUME ALL RISK OF SUBMISSION BY MAIL OR DELIVERY SERVICE.
- The sealed envelope must be marked:
“ATTENTION: STEVE JOHNSON – BID FOR SURPLUS PERSONAL PROPERTY – PORTABLE BUILDING – DO NOT OPEN.”
- Offers shall be submitted on the enclosed Sealed Bid Offer Form.
- Bidders may bid for one Portable Building.
- Responsible bids will be accepted based on the highest bid being the top bid and listing the bids in descending order.
- Successful offeror will be required to pay all costs associated with the conveyance of the surplus personal property, including, but not limited to, all costs of moving the Portable Building.
- The Portable Building is sold AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Miller Grove ISD makes no representations or warranties whatever, express or implied, regarding the condition of the Portable Building. Miller Grove ISD further DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES as to the condition of the Portable Building and further DISCLAIMS THAT IT IS FIT OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE OR USE INTENDED BY THE OFFEROR OR PURCHASER.
- Additional terms and conditions of sale are included in the enclosed Contract Form, a finalized version of which must be executed by the successful offeror(s) upon presentment following MGISD’s official acceptance of the offeror’s bid. These additional terms and conditions may be waived or modified in the sole discretion of MGISD.
- Offers will be evaluated by the Board of Trustees of the Miller Grove Independent School District or by the Superintendent of Miller Grove Independent School District. Miller Grove ISD will accept the offers that it deems to be in the best interests of the District. The District may consider any relevant factors affecting the interests of the District.
- Miller Grove Independent School District reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- This bid packet contains the following documents:
Instructions for Bid Packet – Bid Requirements
Sealed Bid Offer Form