Welcome to the wonderful world of ELA! My name is Ally Baylus and this year I will be teaching 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, and 12th grade ELA. I am entering my 6th year of teaching with this being my 3nd year as a Hornet. I earned a Bachelor of Arts from Texas A&M University-Commerce with a concentration in English.
Some of my hobbies include reading, watching movies, exercising, shopping, and most importantly spending time with my family. I am a wife to Colten Baylus and a mother to Brysen Baylus. We are beyond blessed to call Miller Grove our home and I’m grateful to have this opportunity to teach in such a wonderful district.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference: 5th period 11:34-12:27
*All students must join the Google Classroom specified for their class period using the class codes below.*
- Creative Writing 1st Period Code: wm7ksav
- ELAR 7th Grade 3rd Period Code: 445fsaw
- ELAR 7th Grade 4th Period Code: nmlm2yy
- ELAR 8th Grade 5th Period Code: z2sdksj
- ELAR 8th Grade 6th Period Code: kyzujgq
Please join the Remind 101 for your class. See directions below.
Eng IV: Text @9d4fcd to the number 81010
Eng III: text @2868b4 to the number 81010
Eng I: text @af4fhh2 to the number 81010
Mrs. Baylus’s Classroom Policies and Procedures